We take pleasure in extending this invitation to your company to become a member of Hong Kong Toys Council. You are welcomed to enjoy a wide range of tailor-made trade services and activities offered by the Federation. Please complete the membership application form and return it to us by mail with a copy of your company’s Hong Kong Business Registration and a cheque in the amount of HK$3,300 made payable to ‘Federation of Hong Kong Industries’.
Hong Kong Toys Council Secretariat of Federation of Hong Kong Industries
31/F Billion Plaza,8 Cheung Yue Street
Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong
HKTC stands out for its unique services that are essential to sustaining members’ business during challenging time, as well as staying ahead of their peers. Some of the HKTC’s services are as follows:
- To organise a wide variety of activities including seminars, workshops to meet the needs and interests of the industry;
- To channel members’ views on industry-specific issues, HKTC regularly meets relevant local and international toys authorities to strive for the benefits of the industry;
- To keep members abreast of local and international timely issues, HKTC constantly disseminates up-to-date information, including the most recent international product safety standards, international toy fairs and latest development of the industry;
- Members can enjoy special rates and benefits over a dozen of services offered by FHKI, including the issuance of Certificate of Origin, Hong Kong Q-Mark accreditation and Intellectual Property Services, which are essential to their business. Members are also invited to join activities, inclusive of site visits, seminars and conferences organised by FHKI;
- To provide members a cost-effective marketing platform and resourceful databank on Internet through the website of HKTC: www.toyshk.org
Any company that is registered under the Business Registration Ordinance of Hong Kong is eligible for membership of Federation of Hong Kong Industries / Hong Kong Toys Council.
All members are entitled to enjoy the services and benefits provided. However, only those members in accordance with the Federation Ordinance are entitled to vote at general meetings and to register as voters in the functional constituency elections to Legco.
Any association or organisation with interests or objectives similar to those of the Federation is eligible to apply as an Affiliated Member.
*According to the Federation Ordinance Section 49.1:
"Every member which is a corporation, firm, association or organisation shall appoint one of its members or officers to be its representative for the purposes of the Federation."
Annual membership fee: HK$3,300 (1 April to 31 March)
To join HKTC or obtain further information, please contact the Secretariat of Hong Kong Toys Council:
31/F Billion Plaza, 8 Cheung Yue Street, Cheung Sha Wan,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Telephone: (852) 2732 3188
Fax: (852) 2721 3494